Return and Refund Policy
* Returns are accepted only in case of damage or the wrong product is delivered to the customer.
Refunds are only provided in case of damaged or the wrong product is delivered to the customer.
* Due to import and export regulations and restrictions, Company is unable to extend the returns policy for any items sourced outside of India.
* Please contact our customer care before initiating returns.
* The customer would have to return the product at his own expense. The Company shall refund cost of the returned item to the Buyer. MiniBay (MiniBay.in) would reimburse the customer the courier charges through a gift voucher after verification and obtaining a receipt of the same.
* In some cases, the reverse pick-up may be organized by MiniBay depending upon the location and the courier pick-up availability.
* Before accepting shipment, kindly ensure that the packaging is not damaged or tampered. If the Buyer observes the package is damaged or tampered, he/she should refuse to accept delivery and mail Company Customer Care along with details of the order number.
* In cases, where the item/product delivered is received in a damaged condition or the contents are missing, Buyer must inform Company Customer Care within 24 hrs of delivery of the item/product and if the Buyer is unable to do so, then the Buyer would be deemed to have waived all claims in respect of the damaged, missing, tampered, etc goods.
* Opened packages will be accepted for returns only in cases where an incorrect item/product has been shipped to Buyer.
* If the return is a result of any act/oversight/negligence of the Buyer and not an error by the Company, the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges will not be refunded.
* Refund- Expected refund time is within four weeks. The Company will notify the Buyer via email with the details of the refund. The refund will be made via the same payment option(s) originally used to pay for the order.
* If the payment was by Credit Card or Net-Banking, Company will refund the Credit Card or Net-Banking account. If the payment mode was Cheque or DD, Company will send the Buyer a cheque (not a DD). Cheques will be sent only to the billing address of the Buyer. If the payment was by Cash on Delivery, Company will send the Buyer a cheque or offer online credit to the customer’s account.
* Replacement- If an item ordered by Buyer on Company is opted for a replacement. Our Customer Service team will confirm the replacement. Buyer will be required to hand over the defective items to the logistic partner in the same condition as were received by him.
* In cases where Buyer notices any manufacturing defects in mobiles, electronic item/products and consumer durables, Buyer is requested to go to the nearest service-center of the manufacturer and get a DOA (dead-on-arrival) certificate (hereinafter “Certificate”) issued. Buyer will be required to carry the item/product along with the supplied accessories and invoice in its original packing that was delivered to it.
* Once the Buyer gets the Certificate, the Buyer must inform Company in writing with a scanned copy of the Certificate to arrange a replacement.
* If the Buyer and Company are unable to locate the service center or get a Certificate then it is supposed to contact Company at the earliest for an early resolution. In such cases, Company will assist the customer but cannot cancel the order.
* When Company receives Buyer’s return, Company will inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. Company’s address for returns is as follows:
MiniBay, K-2 Krishna Nagar, New Delhi 110051