Return and Refund Policy
* Only Replacement will be provided in case of damage or the wrong product is delivered to the customer.
* If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it for a replacement within 7 Working days of delivery. Please note that we do not offer refunds for products that are simply not to the customer’s liking.
* To ensure a smooth and hassle-free Verification process, we kindly request you to record an unboxing video of your order upon receipt. This video will serve as evidence in case of any discrepancies or issues.
* Due to import and export regulations and restrictions, Company is unable to extend the returns policy for any items sourced outside of India.
* Please contact our customer care before initiating returns.
* The customer would have to return the product at his/her own expense. The Company shall provide replacement of the returned item to the Buyer.
* Before accepting shipment, kindly ensure that the packaging is not damaged or tampered. If the Buyer observes the package is damaged or tampered, he/she should refuse to accept delivery and mail Company Customer Care along with details of the order number.
* In cases, where the item/product delivered is received in a damaged condition or the contents are missing, Buyer must inform Company Customer Care within 24 hrs of delivery of the item/product and if the Buyer is unable to do so, then the Buyer would be deemed to have waived all claims in respect of the damaged, missing, tampered, etc goods
* Opened packages will be accepted for returns only in cases where an incorrect item/product has been shipped to Buyer.
* If the return is a result of any act/oversight/negligence of the Buyer and not an error by the Company, the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges will not be refunded.
* If the payment was by Credit Card or Net-Banking, Company will refund the Credit Card or Net-Banking account. If the payment mode was Cheque or DD, Company will send the Buyer a cheque (not a DD). Cheques will be sent only to the billing address of the Buyer. If the payment was by Cash on Delivery, Company will send the Buyer a cheque or offer online credit to the customer’s account.
* In cases where Buyer notices any manufacturing defects in mobiles, electronic item/products and consumer durables, Buyer is requested to go to the nearest service-center of the manufacturer and get a DOA (dead-on-arrival) certificate (hereinafter “Certificate”) issued. Buyer will be required to carry the item/product along with the supplied accessories and invoice in its original packing that was delivered to it.
* Once the Buyer gets the Certificate, the Buyer must inform Company in writing with a scanned copy of the Certificate to arrange a replacement.
* If the Buyer and Company are unable to locate the service center or get a Certificate then it is supposed to contact Company at the earliest for an early resolution. In such cases, Company will assist the customer but cannot cancel the order.
* When Company receives Buyer’s return, Company will inspect the item and provide a replacement. Company’s address for returns is as follows:
MiniBay, K-24 Krishna Nagar, New Delhi 110051